Top 5 Bathroom Remodeling Mistakes
Time flies too fast. It’s the holiday season the last time. And now it’s another year. This only means that history will emerge from another decade. And as it’s a new year, there are new updates in the architectural and interior design industries.
Therefore, homeowners are very likely to remodel their bathrooms. And as many new designs come out for this new year, some homeowners and builders may make mistakes to remodel the bathroom.
It can destroy the design by committing these kinds of errors and cost you a lot more to remodel your bathroom. There are some things you shouldn’t do to avoid these kinds of problems when remodeling toilets:
Not having a proper remodeling plan
- If you don’t have a proper remodeling plan, you might be making the biggest mistake of your life. Not being able to have a renovation plan can cause multiple problems and issues. Aside from this, you will also encounter lack of budget, low-level designs, and poor-quality bathroom appliances.
Neglecting to add enough storage
- It is definitely okay if you want a specific theme for your bathroom. You just don’t want to compromise storage spaces to achieve this look.
Making the toilet the first thing a person sees
- If you are planning to let your bathroom contractor do this, you are reducing the classiness of the bathroom. You can put the toilet at the place farthest from the door.
Refraining from having a proper ventilation plan
- Just like a remodeling plan, you should also have a proper ventilation plan in your bathroom as this is where the air goes in and out.
Ignoring the project timeline
- Your contractor will give you a schedule when the project will be done. You are responsible to check this from time to time.
For more information, check out this infographic by DURACARE Baths.