6 Ways to Remodel Your Kitchen in Trends That Will Last for Years
A kitchen remodel is a pretty big deal and offers the most bang for your buck when you sell your home away. If you are looking to update a few features that are comfortable for both you and your family, then you can consider investing in kitchen remodeling at Cuisinesmodena.com. They equip your home with features and trends that come handy in the long run as well. Have a look at a few.
- Cabinets are the most apparent feature of a kitchen, so select cabinetry in a neutral way. You can choose shaker style cabinets that come with a simple square door and minimal trim work. Such cabinets suit both traditional and modern homes and their style makes it perfect for big kitchens.
- Instead of installing a divided stainless steel sink, go for a farmhouse sink. This wide and deep sink has one compartment and has an apron in front. An apron is a component of the sink that overlaps in front of the counter. This style of sink is perfect for any type of kitchen to offer a timeless look and appeal.
- Solid stone countertops like granite, marble and quartz are very durable and never chip, crack or fade and are also resistant to food stains and germs as well. A solid and even surface also feels more comfortable in the cooking process.
- Kitchen flooring should also be very durable especially in the area that has the most foot traffic. A kitchen floor should also be resistant to stains and should be able to withstand damage because of high heat and humidity levels. Vinyl tile is also a great choice for kitchen floors. You can also choose concrete flooring, but they cannot hold heat and are easy to clean too.
- Neutral colors are also perfect for kitchens like white, cherry, creamy white or dark walnut cabinets and flooring in a tan shade. If you don’t like neutral shades, go for yellow to make your kitchen pop and is ideal for both modern and traditional kitchen styles.
- You can go for open layout too as it doesn’t create an overcrowded space in your kitchen. If you have a center island, you don’t want to keep it large and congested that you bump into it every time you walk past it. Also don’t keep large appliances that seem weird with the size of your kitchen.